Thursday 13 December 2007

Random post

It's a long (kinda short actually) holiday, and it's ending now. Last 3 weeks of holidays. Gonna miss this holiday because next year we have a war to fight...

Let's see what i got or learn in this holiday...

My Flash lessons are fine... it's coming to the end now. Maybe I can make some simple animation for this blog's intro :P

Damn... my local basketball court is under renovation, so I'm forced to play around my house.

Ah... and my writings is half-way done right now I guess. Chapter 5 now. :)

Learned some guitar basics from Jia Jun, realy damn basic... lol

Here's a website for animation, quite nice:
http://www.stickpage.com

And conglads to Jacky for getting his 'dream' xue sha...

---

At last, wish you all a good day and an early Merry Christmas :)

No comments: