Tuesday 15 April 2008

My top 10 quotes

NOT IN ORDER FORM.

If you think you are so damn good, call your mother to teach you.
~Mr. Haris

Why did I know? I got read newspaper!
~Lee Kah Ho (aka fat pig)

'Chop' ball, for sure. [and it usually miss]
~Yip Kah Ming (aka Ronaldog)

I'm fast, you are slow, so f**k you.
~Devva (aka black dog)

'Everybedy', look at 'pangraph' 2...
~Bio teacher

Okay, give me 5 minutes, I have something to talk about politics.
~Hamou

THE MAN ~ you think you are so handsome that you cannot sit with girls?
~Ms Chong

Neo - that's too much.
~PE teacher

Rabbit... the whole damn library had became your fan club...
~Me :P

Haiz... I dunno what to say... all those girls are crazy [about me]...
~Yann Kang (aka Rabbit)


---

And last, if not least... I give you, the 11th!

[censor][insert swearing]@#%&*!~`#$@... I damn dulan already...[/insert swearing][/censor]
~Jacky (aka the dog)

No comments: