Monday 23 June 2008

Damn... this kind of teacher..

Long time no flaming post already.. it occurred today...

Due to personal and private issue, nobody's name is mention.

Let me educate you all with some basic background.
Usually, before our years, seniors (that is, form 5) doesn't need to be actively involved with the scout's activities, because you see, we are exam classes.
And about the present teacher (well, in fact, I don't really think he is a scout, just in charge of us), highly infamous to all scout members. He is very good in talking, but maybe not in working. You see, the last scout teacher get along easy with us and we held many activities. When that teacher in charge went, this new one is like wanting to stop our activities. Everytime when we want to apply for some function or activities, you will get a hundred of questions, be it about the applying form, the attendance, etc. etc.

Let's get to the main part.

First of all, I admit that I was partly wrong about that. But that was just the beginning.
It happened like this. Monday, assembly was held. Scouts were called to stay back after the assembly at the BEGINNING of the whole damn thing. Well, I forgot about it at the end of the assembly. Truth to be told, I'm thinking to complete my unfinished work in my class, so I forgot about the stay back thingy.

Okay. I was wrong about THIS thing.

But then? Well, he took this chance to 'talk cock'.
He see me in person.

First of all, he complained about the stay back after assembly thingy. I stated my reasons.
Well, I'm not saying that I'm not wrong about it, and he started talking a lot of things non-stop, and repeatly amplified the phrase "This is non-sense", "You think I'm a 3-year-old kid?", "Don't give me this reason, I can't accept it".
If I'm not mistaken, he did said it for at least 5 times.
Be it your way. I don't care what he said about this part. I'm partly wrong in this, so I kept silence.

Here is the interesting part. Well, as I said, he was just taking a chance to make some mess, trying to kick us out, as my friend said.
He trying to said a lot of things.
Didn't attend the fall-out during recess.
Didn't attend the camp.
Didn't manage the troop.
Didn't this.
Didn't that.

Basically, this is all rubbish. I asked him back, "Sir, did you actually arrived at the scene?"
He paused for a moment. "Ya... and I didn't see you in the camp."
"I DID attend the camp, sir."
"No, I didn't see you..."
"I helped the English camp (it's another camp, hosted by our school, so we, helping it, isn't wrong)."
"English camp only last 2 days, did you go back at the 2nd day (our camping date is a bit different with the E-camp)?"
"I did."
"I didn't see you."
I almost wanted to speak this out: "Where the HELL are you when I'm there?!?!"
Instead, I said: "You can go and ask the scouts there."

Another pause. He flipped the newspaper, like looking for something to do with his hands.
"I will. We will wait and see."
That time I was damn angry and I whispered, "Yea. We will see."

"What about the fall-in?"
"I thought seniors don't need to do that?"
"Why not?"
"It's just following the tradition. Our seniors didn't fall-in either."
"Yea, that's last time. Now is now."
I really wanted to give him a middle finger and a punch in his face. What the crap reason is this?
I stared into his face now, fiercely.

Another pause. He flipped the newspaper again, mind you - just flipped. I don't think he even know what was he looking at. It is like he was thinking for something to say.

"You know, I don't really want to make a mess of trouble for you all. You think I like it?"
Sure, you loved it very much, I thought.
"Especially you all are in your last year in school. But if you force me, I'm sure I will give you a fail in your ECA."
Yea, and I will give you a smack in your face.
And then he started listing out the 'violation' of other seniors.

Seriously, I never met such teacher until him.
When duty comes and the school need helps, he will be the 1st to find us and make sure there is enough people for the duty.
But when there is no duty, f**k off.
I think he didn't even care about the troop, just make sure that we will help him when the help arose.
Really 'nice'.

As a side note, the only thing that stop me from arguing with him is... his damn funny expression.
His was like, trembling when he talked to me. And he keep on looked away (to flip the newspapers). Again, I NEVER saw a teacher doing that when he was 'scolding' a student.

I hope he didn't saw my grin at the end of the... ah... pleasant conversation.

Seriously, he DID act like a 3-year-old.

Amen.


PS: Thanks to all my friends who help me with this incident, those who share the anger, curse the teacher, or just some caring. Thx BY ;)


Aftermath, out.

No comments: