Tuesday 15 July 2008

BM listening test

Quite a day, filled with mild chaos and noises around.

The usual abalone rhyme is hanging around the air. Told ya that's the reason why I'm don't want to say anything about it.

Btw, back to business.

It's BM listening test 2day, a really boring one. Since we got about 1 and a half hour free after school dismiss, we went out and had our 'lunch'.
Damn... even when eating I can't find peace...
"Got add abalone in your noodles ar?"
...
Can't they just STFU for a moment?

After that, we went back and sat for our test. Oh crap, we need to wait for about 20 minutes inside the room without talking before the test start! Well, I felt asleep then... haha

The test was kinda... funny... well, somewhat not easy... and many of our answers differs... not sure if it's a good sign or bad...

Oh yea... when the test almost end, I needed to correct my answers on the paper but found out that I forgot to bring in any erasers. I looked around, and ask Joyce for help. Without notice, she just threw the eraser to my table! Gave me some shock... haha... luckily no one noticed it and the eraser didn't fall over the table.
Btw, I want to thx her for helping me. =)

Good luck folks.

And tune down the volume a bit guys... it's getting annoying...
I hope there wont be a chance for me to shout STFU in front of you all.


Aftermath out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice shot! i mean the eraser~