Monday 20 October 2008

FEAR - First Encounter Assignment Record

Our first encounter for the GCE O level exam.
Today.
Chemistry Paper 2.

Well... I must say it's still okay for us... It's a sure pass.
I hope I can scrap a B3 for it... if better, A.
Just do better in Paper 1.

Tomorrow will be English Paper 1 and 2.
Less pressure. =)
But still... I'm aiming high for my english paper. Hope that I will at least get a B3 for it.
But of course, I aim for A. =P
The record of our school student getting A out of english isn't too high anyway.

English is alright... the nightmare comes after it... T.T

----

Well, yesterday night my mother bring me to consult his friends...
About my further studies again...
haiz...

Well... I have 2... erm... 3 actually... 3 options.
1 is mechanical engineering
2 is graphical design
well... the 3rd one... is a bit... funny...
3 is game develop and design.

well... personally I felt that I'm more into the art type of things, which is graphical design.
But my parents side hint me about going engineering. You see, they think that graphical design is not a good idea.

Whatever la... now exam 1st... later only bother this kind of stuffs.

No comments: