Monday 21 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya and the story so far...

Good evening, this is your f**king captain speaking.
We will soon be reaching Tanjong Malim, the border city of the state.
That is, about 70-kilometre from KL.
Please undo your seatbelt for the journey.
You are now free to sleep and talk some sh*t about it.

======

Okay, back to the usual long-winded updates of events.

The week after Merdeka day, we had a Monday off, so my friends and I went back to my hometown IPOH. I took them around and had some great time. Damn that day we go RedBox and went to see "ah gua".
There was also the Poi Lam High annual Fun and Food Fair held that weekend. So, we went and pay a visit.
Besides, my dearest 'sis (mui mui)' had her birthday on 9th. Although can't celebrate it with her, but we went for a movie. Hope to get some time to, maybe call her out or something.


Back to Desa, we had a lot of assignments waiting. As i predited, the tsunami rises and waves of homework come flushing in. Lucky or not, for people like me, we take it lightly and do it last minute as well. =P

Oh yea, before i forget, we have new company in our house unit. A new guy called Jet moved into the master room. He's tall, dark, and quite friendly. Like to draw manga, play baskets. Had some long talks the night before i came back to Ipoh.


Now I'm in my very own home, in IPOH, writing this blog entry.
Here, I would like to wish all Malays and Muslim a very Happy 'HARI RAYA' and drive safe in this festival season.

Have fun and be safe.



Bon Voyage
Aftermath, out.
-----------------

1 comment:

essay best said...

Wishing you the same! I hope you had a good time during your trip. We would like to see the pictures from your trip so do share them with us in your next post.