Monday 5 November 2007

Afterexam :)

After exam = Happy + Exciting + Sad

Happy? Because the exams are finally over.
Exciting? Because of the freedom after exams!
Sad? Because of the dreadful results.

We got another record for Maths:
1 pass for Add Maths, 2 after adding 15 marks.
Not more than 10 passed Maths D.

Chinese isn't good either. Some of the chinese pros got low marks.
I failed, of course.

Sad case.

Luckily I passed all my science subjects.

-------

OK... enough for the exam. It's history, let's enjoy our holidays and freedom before next year come, which is always deadly... :P

Well, sports competition is starting now. Tomorrow it's senior's basketball. Hope my team can at least perform something good, although there is not much hope, seeing that other teams are so damn good. Well, who knows? Miracle happens, right?
After all my team is called "Black Horse", thanks to rabbit for this stupid name.

Oh, Ling Yue's birthday is coming soon. Let's see if we can drag Chee Hong to MP this time. LOL

And Perfect World (Malaysia English Version) is just disappointing. After delaying for so many times, the server isn't even ready for now.

Ah, and Jia Jun had come back to Malaysia for a short rest before going back to take his Bahasa Melayu (Singapore version), which almost tend to scrap an A for it.


I think that's all. Wish all my team members good luck and have a nice day everyone.

And before I forget: HAPPY DEPAVALI !!!

Aftermath, out.


PS: Song did a good job in spreading Jacky's phone number and love story in BlueServer... LOL

No comments: