Saturday 27 October 2007

Exam Update Part II

Just a short update on today (I should say yesterday... it's over 12 now) - the last day of exam.

LC is a mess and many of us spend 2 and a half hour in sleeping. Oh, we do try to spend as much time as possible in section D, which is a composition.
Oh yea... Jacky even ask for more papers - to draw.

Chemist is another mess. Well, at least it's not passed sleeping. We try our very best to 'fill i the blank'. Ms Chong is right, this exam is more or less like a hell.

Honestly, it's really a bit hard this time. The only subject that isn't change is BM.

Okay... these are my updates. I can't imagine how much 'stars' I will get this time...
But the old speaking of S1 boys: play while you can!

Enjoy your sweet freedom from exams..

but I think some of our playtime won't be long...

Gtg... there is a basketball training tomorrow. Nothing too serious, the coach is Jacky... lol


Aftermath, out.

No comments: