Tuesday 25 November 2008

A one day trip to Thailand: A story of pictures.

23/11/2008
This is a delayed entry.

Photobucket
Something like welcome entrance I guess. Not bad, huh... saw quite a number of Malaysian cars.

Photobucket
A clock tower - in a roundabout

Photobucket
A 'tu-tu' car... Cute? Hahax...

Photobucket
A hot-water spring pool. Too bad no water come out that time... haha...

Photobucket
Thai dragon... kinda familiar with chinese's ones.

Photobucket
There you go... we are going UNDER.

Photobucket
Reached, at last. Puyamitra Village 1 (or friendly village - direct translate).

Photobucket
Some watch towers from far away.

Photobucket
Welcome arch. Very nicely built! :)

Photobucket
Another one...

Photobucket
A side view. Nice?

Photobucket
A stone of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P! I hope everyone carries one... xD

Photobucket
Piyamit Tunne entrance... buying tickets.

Photobucket
A better view for the words.

Photobucket
Going down...

Photobucket
There... a guard post used by last time old communist.

Photobucket
Communist cookeries.

Photobucket
Inside the tunnel... booo.... got ghost?

Photobucket
A family picture for remembers before leaving.

Photobucket
A sight of a street in the town.

Photobucket
Guess what is this. ( No prize for correct answers =P )

Photobucket
A pasar (market).

Photobucket
Temple.

This trip... quite fun, quite tiring... but the most important thing is - be together with my families. It is quite a long time we haven't have a trip to somewhere.
Be it short or near, a trip like this... I don't know when we will go out together. Well you know, we are going colleges now. Hoping for the following holidays.

---

Well... yea... quite sometime I haven't blog. Erm. Kinda busy this holiday. Well busy do me one good thing, keep my minds from thinking unhappy things.
Don't call me stubborn. I know I am, after many advices (for those who know wat I'm talking about). I just dunno why I still feel like that. Call it stupid or what.

Anyways, I hope I can still continue this blog without problems. I hope I won't let my blog 'fans' down... haha... (yea... freak talking here)

Haiz... life...

Same words, my friends.
Good luck, all the best, and keep on touch - always.


Aftermath, going to bed.

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW, these are amazing pictures. I have always wanted to go to Thailand. I hope i can go soon. Lovely post. Thanks for sharing these with us.