Wednesday 3 December 2008

My further studies...

Went to KL today. Visited 2 college/university.
Dasein and LimKokWing.
Well... actually Dasein can't be compared to LKW...
LKW is an university, but Dasein is a college.

Anyway, from the in-detail course, Dasein doesn't seem suits me.
The things they master in a single course is too limited.
So the outcome will be narrowed.
I'm not saying that it's totally bad. It has its reason - more pro in a certain thing.
But... I'm a kinda all-round-up guy... Prefer hybrid style.

So... LKW...
The carpark need give RM2... -.-
But anyways... it's a very big uni - and I mean HUGE.
And nice.
Went to the student inquiry. Meet a Kampar chinese guy.
Well... about the course...
Let's talk about the price.
Since I'm not an art student, I will need foundation courses.
RM16,500
Then another 3 years.
RM19,550 x 3
Total = RM75,150
Kinda shocked me.

But the good thing is, this is a degree program.
After this I'm a BA (Hons), well... let's say if I proceed without problems. LOL.

Still thinking la...
But it's a good school.

---

Oh yea... the day before, the sky... something strange... the moon...
Like a crescent... curve down... with 2 stars above it...
so it looks like this:

o o
'-..-'

A smile :)

The sky wants YOU to SMILE!

Have a nice day.
Thanks Bao Yee for telling and sharing with me.


PS: And an early happy birthday to Yu Ting (5th).

No comments: