Monday 18 January 2010

Pieces without you

I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I don’t believe it makes me real
I thought it’d be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said

This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad
Sometimes it’s so crazy
That nothing can save me
But it’s the only thing that I have

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

All the streets where I walked alone,
with nowhere to go
have come to an end

I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everything's nothing without you

If you believe it’s in my soul
I’d say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I’m trying to let you know
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go,
these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know,
'cause I'll bleed my heart out to show
That I won't let go
But I'm better off by my own...

Edited from Pieces and With You, by Sum 41


This is Aftermath, out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U seem pretty upset leh...

DavidLiou said...

er... mind asking who u?

essay services reviews.com said...

Really lovely lines and i liked reading them they are inspirational and i think you must try for more you seems to be having a great spark and creativity in you