Saturday 20 December 2008

Driving lessons #2

This morning went driving practice for the 2nd time. This time with Kah Ho and Kah Ming.
It's kinda - lucky - to be able to write the blog again. I will tell you why. xD

Kah Ho took the longest time to complete, as usual to him body mass. Does the weight affect the acceleration? Maybe... More inertia force mah... haha.

When my turn... Took 1 time forward-and-back for route C and A.
This time run till 60km/h. LOL. Kinda fast for a 'L'.
Very bo song see so many people bully 'L'.
Clutch also smoother, not much 'choking'.
And OMFG - I didn't stop at ember and cross the red light!
Crap... =.='''

Because normally I see my parents at this range should be able to pass it before turns red.
Forgot my speed is much slower... -.-
About 40km/h I think.

Anyway, get used to it already la. Still not bad.

Oh ya...
You must be still asking why I'm lucky because I can still write blog right?

Answer quite simple.
I and Kah Ho also went practice 2 laps already.
Kah Ming still haven't practice the 2nd lap.
But the instructor call us go in the car.
We dunno what happen at first.
Then I suddenly saw a 'P' label at the windscreen.
And the 'L' sign taken away.

LMAO. Kah Ming need to drive us home.
Some surprise huh?
Kah Ho say it's lucky that we didn't appear in the newspaper the next day.
Haha...


Anyway, there is a gathering in Annie house on the 24th, in case any Poi Lam student doesn't know. All are welcomed, but please contact Jacky first.


Good luck for the future, my friends.

And good luck for my driving test. I don't fancy the idea of re-test. <_<


Aftermath, out.

3 comments:

BaoYee said...

lolX..
luckily still got d chance to see u here..
haha..
got chance to see u,means ur fren sure pass d test jor..
haha..

DavidLiou said...

some test... haha...

suddenly call him drive... scare us all xD

BaoYee said...

lolx..
nvm lar..
still safe wat..