Friday 26 December 2008

Good news, and bad news

Well... let's talk about the good news first.

The good news is, we had a nice time on Christmas Eve. Went basketball for morning, Lost World for afternoon, and to Annie's house for the night.

Basketball. Hmm... quite some time playing with my school friends. Had fun there. The funny stuff is, how the 'black horse' team won the game. LOL

After breakfast, went to Lost World. Stupid Kong ar... make me flew out of the tube. -.-
Yea... funny... <_<
Lucky enough, no people lost their specs here and we wont need to spend the time for treasure hunt. Erm, the entrance fee is very different from the one at Singapore. This is tagged as RM25.

At night we went to Annie's house. Had BBQ there, made some black burnt chicken. Haha.
Had some very nice chat there too. Chat for a long time. Long time no see mah... haha...
Then we have Mr. Song to sing a song. Which unfortunately, broke a door lock. <_<

Another good news is, New Year is coming soon, and we will be going to college/university very soon. Hope can keep in touch with you all.


Now comes the bad news.

MY DAMN INTERNET CONNECTION IS CUT OFF!
From today onwards, I won't have Streamyx connection at my home.
That's total GG. Yea. And it means no GG and UCpro too.
Sigh...
I cant wait to see how slow will my alternative connection be. Would be a crap I guess.

Plus, I don't have laptop for my university. So I guess maybe I won't be online as much as I was used to be.

And this should be the last post for the year, me think.

Let's hope this is not the last post for the blog.

Have fun for the last few days of holidays, and good luck for your future - and for mine too.


Aftermath, signning off.

2 comments:

BaoYee said...

lolx..
hopefully tis is not d last post..
hope to see more posts later on..

BaoYee said...

nvm lor..
is lik tat de ma..
be patient..
hehe..