Wednesday 6 May 2009

Time Flies

Time flies fast like hell
So we need to use it well
It never stop and never wait
That's why I always stay up late.. =p

LOL... some stupid cooked-up so-called 'poem'.


Yea, time really 'flies'. It's like I've just entered LUCT in January and now it's already May. Whoa...
Damn fast... 1 semester gone... half of the 13.5k used...
I do learned some stuffs... created some 'masterpiece'... and let's not forgot some stupid, crappy work.
Well, shit happens right?
Btw, I will load the artwork here when I have the time, internet speed, and computer.

So 1 Semester almost gone. Now rushing my assignments - almost done.
Presentation will be held next week.
Same goes to the Moral Studies final exam.
Gee... I thought going to campus means free from the boring moral, history and geography.
Apparently not.

But after next week, it will be my [about] 2 months' long holiday! :)
Must think of what to do... haha

Btw, last week's Friday is 1st of May, the Labour Day. It's a holiday, in case anyone doesn't know that. Luckily, I knew Jacky was going to go back to Ipoh too, so I followed.
It isn't free, mind you. The taxi fare from my place to his place (Cyberjaya to Subang Jaya SS15) cost RM35!! Hell expensive.
But going back home to sleep and eat is a nice one. :)
And my cousin came back too - nice timing.


This week is a special week for the world's mother.

I would like to wish every mother, grandmother in this world:

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
We all LOVE ya!


Thank you for everything.


Love from,
DavidLiou


Before I end, the usual time for some old joke.

-----------------
Car names and what they really stand for:

AUDI : Another Ugly Deutsche Invention

BMW : Brings Me Women but Broke My Wallet

FIAT : Failure in Italian Automotive Technology

FORD : Fast Only Rolling Downhill

HYUNDAI : Hope You Understand Nothing's Drivable and Inexpensive

SAAB : Shape Appears Ass-Backwards

SUBARU : Screwed Up Beyond All Repair Usually

VOLVO : Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

PORSCHE : Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

------------------------------------


Peace. Till next time.
Aftermath, out.

No comments: