Tuesday 12 May 2009

Week 15, End of Semester 1

Too fast... yea... too furious...

SO FAST, it's week 15!
Holiday is just around the corner! Can't wait to go home! xD
But before that... I will drop by at Subang Jaya... Poi Lam High Second Diversion aka Taylor College.

Let me update the SitRep.
First of all... last weekend, Sunday. I and my friend rent a stupid Kancil manual with sux-ish air-con and stupid condition.
Then we drive to have a look at Cyberia and The Domain (both condo near the school). Gave LingYue quite a surprise... haha...

Then we went eat, and go to Alamanda @ Putrajaya. Reached there without problem. Mind you, it's my 1st damn time to drive in KL and 1st damn time to go to that place by myself.
Watched X-man origin there.
And there is a credit glitch in the arcade center, and we completed the whole House of Dead 4 there with 22 credits :P

Today is Moral final exam. Did it...
And 2moro will be the Comunication studies (a better title for English language) exam.

Then after that will be presentation on Friday and off I go.
Holiday!


Until then.

Aftermath, out.

No comments: