Sunday 24 May 2009

Yea! New Lappy!

At last...
The moment has come...

*drumroll*

I present you - Dell Inspiron 1427

Stats include:
Core 2 Duo 8200
4GB RAM
320GB HDD
14.1'' LCD

And most interestingly, graphics powered by:
NVIDIA Ge-Force 9300M GS 512MB

Cool huh?

And it cost only RM3199, which also covers Window Vista Home Premium (which I hate it very much, but never mind), mouse, cooler, and some lappy (my friend taught me lappy = laptop :P) stuffs.

Not bad for a lappy like that huh?
I'm not really pro in computer stuffs - at least at hardware part.

So... guess I will be seeing you around in Desaria if the plan goes well (for my Desaria'n friends).


Later.

Aftermath, out.


PS: Luckily the laptop... duh, lappy, is not in red colour as the shop owner told me. It's the same cool shiny black. Limkokwing's colour huh.

1 comment:

Don't Cry said...

New LAPPY!! Anyway got chance when I go Desaria again PLEASE cook me some foods.. See ya k..