Tuesday 11 September 2007

Fun Fair isn't really that FAIR.

Alright... fun fair frenzy is on again and we managed to kill off Tuesday and use half of the time decorating... well, the earlier we start, the better. The main reason is we ALL don't want to study at this mood... lol

Back to the main point.

Anyway, one thing that really makes me angry is the attitude of some of the S1S1 students. I'm not pin-pointing at anyone of you, you should know if you do this. I'm not really sure who is wrong, but there seems to be some mistake in between us. Ever since we separate in 2J3 and 3J4, this kind of feeling/idea is getting stronger and stronger: "S1S2s are brainys that are bad in anything except studying. And they are proud and lan si."[*] < Remember this icon

I REPEAT, I DO NOT PIN-POINT ON ANY OF YOU. You know it yourself. If you do this, you will know.
Hint: Don't go around shouting if you are the one. This will only telling people: 'Hey, I'm the Mr S1S1 he's talking about!'

Come on, all people in our class should know what is going on. We think those ideas long ago in a Form Teacher period. All those ideas came out last-minuted. I don't know how the girls get their ideas from, but we boys (or I should say, teams with mainly boys) all think their ideas on the spot. You all should know that we boys aren't that pro in planning, and I bet we won't gather information before the meeting. Do you think that we are that hard working? Great.

Some more, we didn't even had the faintest idea on what S1S1 will do, not a single resources told us that. I don't know about the girls, but we boys won't hang around talking this I think. Our ideas are raw, totally canon! So don't give me a damn saying that we 'stole' your idea and trying to make ourself 'rich' with that.

This is really unfair to us.

You might say that "Oh, this is your own speaking!" Yea, this is my speaking and this is what's true. Guys, I'm not going to stand on any side - neither S1S2 nor S1S1. I want this to be fair. I don't know who is wrong, but please make it clear before blaming each other. We are friends you know! You had known each other since Junior 1 and many of us even study in a same class before! Why are you all flaming others just for this little misunderstanding?

Lastly, I would like to quote a part of the song Kawanku, sang by Wong Ming Zhi, singer of Negarakuku.
We are friends but we are making mistakes, I don't understand you and you don't understand me.
We are friends and we are making mistakes, if we solve the problems, then everything will be FREE!
Peace. :)

Oh, and one thing about our own class (S1S2). Can the girls stop being a bit too bossy? I meant it. Stop commanding us around and think that you are damn good. No offense, but that will only make us even angrier.

Aftermath, out.

PS: Hope our fun fair will goes on smoothly.

[*] too bad this aren't true. We got Hong who is damn pro in basketball, Kah Ming who is damn geng is football, Chun Xian who is a DotA freak, Jacky who is a good sportsman, Rabbit who is damn creative and rich, Devva who is so tall (although Jacky say he is useless under the net =.='''), our forums team who always win, Neo and Kah Ho who pros in singing (although some of the time is dreadful), our girls who are so hot (dunno) in dancing, Elize who is so geng is kicking people (lol, juz kidding)... etc. etc...
Oh... and you can say I'm a noob in creating this tread. No problem, I'm used to it.

No comments: