Tuesday 4 September 2007

One thing, I really don't know why...

This song lyrics I write for fun one ar... want read don't dulan... =.='''

It starts with....
one thing I dunno why
it doesn't even matter how hard you try
you are a boy
and you can't change it for life (I'm sure)
All I know...
Girls always get special privileges
especially in Ha Mou classes
in the lab this is even more clearer and dirtier
So unfair...
Always scold without the brain
Scolding seems to be a favourite hobby
Even when he is wrong, he still wan to say that he is right (and W.T.F.)
I can't even think what will happen, even how hard I try, it all fall apart
Well, eventually we will and must get used to it and now
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
BOYS ARE USELESS, NO USEes ONE
SO BEWARE, DON'T EVEN DARE TO TELL US TO HELP YOU.

---

Girls, no offense. This song is about the people who treat girls differently, not about how bad are you all.
Afterall, I warn you before:
This song lyrics I write for fun one ar... want read don't dulan... =.='''

3 comments:

BlueMemo said...

Well..
This blog damn fun..
Smart man^^
Teacher also damn lan jiao de la

apple crumble cheese said...

perghhh~!


remix for 'in the end'??

nice...


=0.


hehe.

DavidLiou said...

ya... so in the end... you still tak tau ke? haha...