Tuesday 18 September 2007

Some balance in real life.

Back to the school, invited by friends after a 2-day holidays because of our fun-fair, I feel good for the day. It seems to be true at first. After some usual duties of scouts, clearing the scenes and moving the tables (mind that, it's those 80's - 90's solid hard wood table, plus metal surface, very heavy), we were given few stacks of coconuts and some vegetable as 'reward'. Well, the coconut did did a good thing to my throat (oh yea... I got sore-throat ), it feels much better now.

Moving to the canteen, we gave away our vegetables to the canteen aunty, we had our second reward: a cup of free drinks. Sounds cool, yea?

Then we went back to our classes. The first thing that I encounter is our usual discipline from our dear form teacher. But that is nothing, then only I notice that there is some changes to our sitting position. Oh damn... our form teacher's clever idea again of shutting us off, although it doesn't works for each time. And this is damn unlucky... I got called to change place, and my new position is: beside Kah Ho. Not a big deal, but I decided to put up a fight with him, see if I got a better option. And then, one of my good friends, Chun Xian decided to swap me, changing him instead of me. Well, he is 10cm taller than me and his new position is the front of the line. There will be problem soon. We will wait and see...

OK... after my bad luck, it seems that my luck is getting better now. Just after school, I play basketball with my friends. And I'm 'godlike' in 3 point. LOL
I'm not saying that it is completely luck balls (or chicken ball, as we refer). I do practice a lot in shooting 3 points, but about 10 3-point balls scored does need some luck. :)

Lesson learnt: There will be always a balance in the life. Whether it is good or bad, just go through it. You might face troubles in your wonderful life, yet there is still lightness in the dark outer space if you mind to find it. Friends, for example. I find their present's a great pleasure in life.

Peace!


PS: Alright, I got some information from my other classmates that it's the "singing group" that suggest the idea of changing place. Sorry for blaming all to our form teacher.

No comments: