Wednesday 26 September 2007

A short entry, flaming free :)

Hmm... this is not a flaming post I think...

First of all, congratulation to our buck-tooth friend, Rabbit (nick) who got his I-Phone today, and start showing off in his MSN display picture. "Yay....i got my iphone......hahahaha" is what he said.
Nah... just kidding about the showing off part, but it is indeed in his display picture. Quite huge actually, kinda like a smaller version of N90.

It is said that there is a computer games competition, held by Sam Tet High. Well, I'm not sure whether they let outsiders to take part, but it's a good chance to play with other schools friends. DotA and Counter-Strike is included.

My usual update about our basketball news. Today, my team: Hon Yee (2), Devva (2), Ah Pang (2), Ah Beng (0), and me (4) win the rojak + school team surprisingly, score 10:8. Well, one thing for sure is they didn't take us seriously, I'm suppose. Otherwise I don't think I and Ah Pang will got the chance to shoot. That Devva take PointGuard position which give us a headache. =.='''
Of course, I must thanks Jacky who guide me in my self-training. Well, I do improve a bit, at least I can be a Point Guard of my own.
Oh yea... and today Jacky injured his own leg during the match ; yet came into the court later and tried to do pointless rebound... lol

In my previous too crowded post, I forgot to mention that, at last, I found contacts of some of the active members in my primary school. It's cool to chat with them together... some of them doesn't change much, while some of them become more mature. Me? Still the same old David. :P
Hope that this year's gathering will be held in Bercham.

And we have some interesting affairs at class. The usual "shooting" occurs everyday at the back of the class where Jacky got hit much. Each of his sentences is cut off by a joke about his love, usually by Chun Xian - which Chee Hong enjoys a lot because he is not the target.
When he talks about driving, we would say that he drives to SanPoTong, or cave.
By the way, we do discover a big weak-point of Jacky. He is VERY afraid of tickles, in our great surprise. At least now we can counter him if he is too annoying.
And Kah Ho is getting more annoying and trouble-making in class. It's good that he always annoys Jacky, which we enjoy watching it. :)

Oh, and I had just watched a record of Linkin Park in my uncle's house (or rather, grandma's). It's damn cool to see how the 6 of them cooperate and be a successful band. And they are quite funny. I still remember Chester got bitten by a spider in his butt before a concert. LOL
It seems that their fashion had changed a lot - the record I'd watched is when they produce "Hybrid Theory".
One thing that is very cool is the bus they travel around. It's damn complex and there are a lot of TVs in the bus, including a wide screen.

Well, I think this is the end of this post. A short one will do after the loooooooong one. ;)


Aftermath.

PS: I will be off to KL this Saturday and I don't know when I will be back on Sunday. So it's very likely that you won't see me online on those 2 days. Of course, I will try my very best to avoid that trip because it isn't fun and I dislike long-distance journey. I will get dizzy.
PSS: I wanna play w@n mei... :P Can't play much now... don't have holidays. Maybe I should concentrate a bit in DotA. At least I can reach 25 levels in an hour. Haha...

No comments: