Wednesday 3 June 2009

SPM Lisan (Oral), BM

Just a short update.
Today (or rather, yesterday) went to SMK Anderson to take the BM oral test for SPM.

Taking SPM because my mom thinks that taking the cert would be useful next time.
Whatever la... just go and 'tembak' saja.

The title I chose was 'Semangat Kejiranan' (or Neighborhood spirit). Just talk some crap. And for the 1st time in my life, we did a forum-like group conversation (oral test part 2) without preparation with 3 other students that I've never meet beforehand.

Well... things seems go well...
I think I've just scrap a 'B' for oral. :)


PS: School Scout Camp rox! 19th Kinta rulezz... =P Had a lot of fun with my juniors xD


Ciaox

Aftermath, out.


Here shows 2 of my A2 sized artwork, as requested by some of my friends.
Corridor - Life Drawing - Coloured Pencil - A2 sized green Sugar Paper

Seeds origin - Life Drawing - B/W Pencil Shading - A2 sized white art paper

1 comment:

cv writing service said...

I like your blog and the pictures seem interesting too , however i would recommend adding more posts to make it more interesting to read.