Tuesday 30 June 2009

Back to IPOH

Today whole day at bus sleep... now still didn't feel sleepy... lol

so... at last, I left Singapore on Sunday morning, stayed 1 night in Johor, and took a bus on Monday back to Ipoh, my hometown.

Did I stay there for too long? Because I feel like... dunno how to stay... just like used to it... the way... nevermind that...

This time, I left Singapore, not only with the usual 'beeping' of the Ez-link and the familiar MRT...
But also, new friends I met there.
Hope to see you all again... next holiday. =P

Speaking of holidays... So now I have almost a month before the new semester start. Should do the things I wanted to do before that. Semester 2 will be a busy one.

My novel writing will be included in the list, I suppose...

Alright, should try to get some sleep.


Aftermath, out.



PS: I saw a shooting star on the night of the BBQ camp... I just remembered it... I saw it while I'm lying on the rocks with Fiona... and Jason I think...

cheez

No comments: