Saturday 27 June 2009

Update on SIngapore #3

Should be the last one...
Gonna go back to Malaysia tomorrow morning.
Will miss Singapore again...
Everytime also like that... when want to come lazy come... when it's time to go back, sure will miss Singapore... haha


As usual from the oldest events...


Thursday because no people go out with me, stuck at home whole day again... damn boring.

Friday afternoon went out with Tomato Mak to Bugis Junction. By luck we met my cousin Joseph there. After lunch went play a bit of Arcade. Nothing much, just some hoops and few rounds of race... lol

After that took MRT to... Bukit Batok... haha...
Paiseh paiseh, ah Mak need you go so far... :P
Bukit Batok... played basketball with Fiona and those local people. Got a deep scratch on the back of my hand from one of them who played quite rough... <_<
Didnt know Fiona so pro... haha
Anyway did some crossover, windmill, aand 3 points... lol...
After that went makan in WestMall.
Stayed overnight at Mak's house that night.

Today (saturday) went fishing at East Coast Park again. No fruits again... dulan liao... haha...
After lunch then went home dy...


That's all I guess. Tomorrow then I will be going back to Ipoh (KL canceled due to all my friends are away) with my grandparents.
Miss ya all :)

Hope to see you all again... next holiday... haha

ciaox..


Aftermath, checking out.

No comments: