Wednesday 24 June 2009

Update on SIngapore #2

From oldest 1st, I guess.

So... here goes...

Last Saturday, I went to East Coast with my cousin Joseph and his friends for a night camp. Had BBQ there, played some games, tried fishing (without much success :P), and definitely a lot of chatting. LOL
Glad to know so many new friends there! :)
Some of them are really nice! ^^ Really happy to be with them.
Definitely gonna miss them when I go back to Malaysia.
Didn't sleep the whole night, though.
Weird leh... our 'lifeguard', Fiona (spelled correctly?) didn't feel anything from sleeping on the rocks... -.- Geng...
Regretted for lying down on the rocky area for too long... it's a pain in the ass (quite true).


And finally, I met Tomato aka Ah Mak. Watch a pretty stupid but funny movie... what's the name again... The World of the Lost? something like that...
Some special scenes and quotes included:
(spoiler warning)

"The size of the brain of a T-Rex, is about the size of a walnut! (And the T-Rex threw a walnut 2 times bigger than a human head to him!)"

" can SUCK that..."

"If you cant make it, it's your own vault ."

-----

NOTICE:
Still awaiting confirmation from you, Mr Sam and company :P
Will go to KL on either Sunday or Monday (morning).

-----

And I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my friend Phoebe Zhong.
Beat that :P

-----

That's all for the moment I guess.


PS: We went basketball again today. Nice match :)



Aftermath, out.

No comments: