Monday 1 October 2007

A normal week.

I think I should start with today...

Kinda good day... you know, the weather. Nothing special till the MML period. WTH! Our teacher lost my team's pen-drive! It's Neo's by the way. There are some other "plug-ins" in the pen-drive for our presentation.
And Neo was damn angry about what happened.
Oh yea... and expressed his anger when he read a sentence with the word "damn".
Well, I think that our teacher might be a bit 'not responsible' about this. She can't even remember who she gave away the pen-drive too (or is there that 'person'... Neo suspect she lost it).
And about the presentation...
"It's a good slide, but the presentation of it make your mark low." That's what she said.
Well I dunno... but she seems to be a bit "too interested" in our group. First we were questioned by so many unreasonable questions (which we answered technically, and furiously... luckily we were used to it... school debate team...). Then the trouble of passing up the homework, till losing Neo's pen-drive and a "good" comment about our presentation.
By the way, Jia Yu and Joyce's team's story looked nice too. Vinna's one is a bit boring while Faizan's one... well, no one actually read it.
nd I don't think they believe I wrote that story (maybe except Joyce who help me to correct grammar errors)... :P

After that was Art lessons. LOL... our art course for this year had finish so we had another free period. We played "Rich Man" then. It's a quite fun game actually, but since I first played it, Jia Ming just "teach" me a lesson by losing my money... and our proud owner of the new I-Phone was also rich in virtual... and lucky.

And about the good weather, I stay back for basketball. The best weather of the month I dare say, for basketball of course.

Okay... enough for today's entry. Let's talk about something before today.

Some of my scout news:
=======================
-------New Post--------
-19th Kinta Scout 2007-
=======================

Treasurer (Main)

Ng Chun Xian, the current Leader of 19th Kinta Scout had been announced by the SIs that he will be the new Treasurer, which is originally reserved for someone else.
Congratulation to Ng Chun Xian (nick: Saltfish) in being the new Treasurer.
And good news to Lic Teng, who doesn't need to collect/keep the troop's fee anymore.
Oh, and last Saturday, I manage to avoid the trip to KL. Instead, I went to Jacky's house - and had a lot of fun there... lol
Had a nice late chat with my friends there. And some tricks with Jacky... haha..
And, Jacky said that we broke our record for scoring 130 layup balls in 10 minutes.

Alright, I think that's all... nothing too special happened last week...


Aftermath, out.


PS: Good luck to all PMR students! The 1st day of the exam is just on!
PSS: But I think that PMR exam is the best thing happened last year... everyday we went out, and I still manage to get 7A's, which annoys Neo very much... :P

Quote:
Fall from the tree
Fall from the sky
But the best thing is to
Fall in love with me...
~Annoymous, from CoolBuddy.com

2 comments:

BlueMemo said...

lol... finally i finish your blog...

quite interesting.. ^^

i think you can write some funny stories...

Anonymous said...

You write very well.