Wednesday 17 October 2007

Bad luck, I'm sick...

Well... bad luck... I'm sick...

Alright, it's exam fever (and I'm having a fever now...) again. Exam is coming soon so I guess people are starting to do their last-minute revisions now.

My mother's habit of nagging me did not change, but I'm getting used to it. However, I do start to do revisions, starting from this Monday. Well, after all it's the end of year exam.

Something interesting happened in the school today. It's the Chemistry lesson. Ms Chong was acting like she doesn't see any 'pants wearer'. It's no good, but Jacky and Chee Hong is making fun of it - which make the whole class laugh. Well, at least that will prevent us from dropping asleep.

I'm very tired at school today due to the sickness, and try to find as much time as possible to rest. The last 3 period was a mayhem as the 'usual 9' gather at the back of the class. Well, seems okay to me. I find some time to sleep. :)

Well, we are discussing about what to do after exam. Yann Kang (aka Rabbit) suggested Lost World, which is, in my opinion, quite boring. Yea, playing with friends will be fun, but aren't we going there a bit too often? Erm, we do make fun of Jacky by suggesting 'San Poh Tong', 'Hill City', and 'McDonald Drive-through'. Why? Nah... ask Jacky... LOL

Okay... so good luck to all my friends about the final exam!

Edit: Oh, and I just found that our Principal's husband had passed away. Let's hope he went peacefully.


Aftermath, out.


PS: Gee.. Kah Ho's secret had been put on public by Jacky. LOL... his expression is so funny... what? Oh Ling Xing (sorry if mis-spell)?
PSS: Qin - Be positive, think positive!

No comments: