Thursday 4 October 2007

Some affairs huh...

Alright... as usual, let me start with today's...

Okay... we are so damn lucky to avoid last year's talent show... but this year isn't the same...
So our class decided to sing for the show. Well, it's started out alright, but things got messier when the heat is rising.

First of all, attitude. The girls might say we are so damn uncooperative with them... well, yea, but you know why?
It starts with, one thing, I don't know why, many of the boys actually LIKE to sing (like Neo and Kah Ho)... but you see...
No one likes to be commanded around. And criticizing makes the situation worst. You can't expect us to be as good as you all, you know. We are not professionals! Do you think everyone can sing that good? What's more? damn, the song is for girl's pitch one... you know it's very weird when a boy sing... erm, I mean a normal boy...
But never mind... we sing. And? Got scolded (Kah Ming prefer it as 'diao') for nothing! Maybe not all boys are singing (like the stupid rabbit), but all boys got scolded for that, by teachers and girls as well...

Scolded by a teacher? Well, we are used to it. But by our fellow students that think they are our 'mom'? Sorry, no way. They just think they are freaking good and scolded every single boy (maybe except Chee Hong and Jacky, who sing it out loud)... hey, I'm innocent ok? I and Chun Xian is singing softly at the front, who said that we can't sing it out soft when we are practicing? And who said that we can't sing while we are doing our homework (chemistry for example, I dunno why they said about chemist)?
And here goes... especially the singing group, scold us as they are much more wiser, older, useful... bla bla bla...

There is a Chinese idiom that said: a person is better to be killed than be insulted. Well, of course it's not that serious about being killed, but hey, everyone got their own "face". How do you feel when you really get insulted?
If you can stand it, I'm very impressive on you... but not everyone can.
"Boys are useless one..."
Fark off... then why call us to go help you and call us go up stage? It's you all who wanted this, and now you force everyone to do the same... well, as a class, it's okay to help, but that attitude really makes people angry.
"We are the one who want to be perfect... boys go 'eat' themselves... no use one..."
Cool! What a good scolding... and now you call us to go practicing with you all... great.
I don't know... but I think if you want to ask people to help you, I don't think you will speak in that tone...

Of course, I'm not speaking of all girls in our class. It's only that portion that make us sick of it.
Oh, one good thing is we all don't remember the flaming part, which is good. If not... I think we will all argue in class.

Speaking of the teacher. Oh great... the same sentence:
"Boys useless one..."
Another 'fark off' to you, sir. It's such a good pleasure when he scold us here... and in the other hand, he call us to help... great. Sometimes we called him 'GTA'... Great Teacher A**s... yea, really great.
I wish I scrap an A for my physic and see that emotion on his face. (yea... I enjoy that when I got my UPSR)

Tomorrow will be the 'judgment day'... so good luck boys... and maybe I should say good luck class, for not being laughed on stage.

Hope that our classmates can cooperate better next time...

Okay... enough flaming for that... hope you don't mind... it's only the words in my mind..

Quote:
"I'm sorry, I can't be, perfect..."
~Simple Plan, Perfect

Oh yea... and today, we had another explosive + flammable basketball match with the juniors... well, it's actually not in our plan. But then you see... another proof of boys can't be insulted or laughed at: Kong had another fight with one of the juniors...
I can't blame him, any hot-tempered person will do that (as we all already know that he is). That guy hit the basketball to Kong's face (purposely it seems to be), and laugh out loud... imagine yourself...

---

Oh... and yesterday, our rabbit went to toilet, which is a very interesting thing to us - we had only saw him going to toilet for once, starting from Junior 1 till Senior 1. And he doesn't bring his water bottle for these days.
Let's have a laugh: LOL


And at this moment... I saw Chee Hong online... quite rare in normal days... LOL


Well, playing the drum set is quite fun actually... tried playing it today. Maybe next time when I can own money that time I go learn... the drum set is damn expensive. My parents won't be able to afford it. So I guess guitar might be the best one for me for now.

And we had a lot of fun in our ECA today... playing station games... some of the junior actually enjoyed it!

Well, I think that's all... looking forward to tomorrow's events.


Aftermath, out.


PS: Conglads to all PMR exam takers. Last day tomorrow!
PSS: Bad news for our school students because can't go home for tomorrow...


Another Quote:
Mencken's Law - Those who can, do. Those who cannot, teach.

1 comment:

BlueMemo said...

lol.. i heard that news from someone before...

XXX said that you guys so uncooperation..

lol... whatever...

what song do you all sang?