Friday 12 October 2007

Free holiday... a short, boring entry

***Prepare for the launch...***
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
**Rocket is launched!**
On local time (MAS) 11th of October 2007, 0:26am, A Russian rocket carrying Malaysia's first astronaut has blasted off from Kazakhstan.
A new era of space travel for Malaysia!
However, many people are saying that it's a waste of money.

Personally, yes.
The money spend on the cost of space travel is better off used in improving the quality of our life. Public properties, for example. You should know how 'good' it is.


Anyway, enough stuff for that.

Got free holidays because of Hari Raya. Great. I think this is the first time Private school got more holidays than government school.

And the DotA match today is fun. Damn... got blame for being 'lanci' because I farmed till 3k HP... what the hell... that Ah Kin...
Btw there is really no lag at the start of the match and maybe that's why Jacky say we 'lanci'...
But other matches are fun. Nice to have a free day without parents around. :P

Oh yea... anyone planning to go and watch Seeker: The Dark Is Rising? It seems to be a good movie.

And for Tomato Mak's sake, RAIN CATS AND DOGS! :p Just kidding...


At the end of my entry, I would like to quote a poem I went pass somewhere in the net.
Hope you all enjoy.

I had closed the door upon my heart
And wouldn't let anyone in,
I had trusted and loved only to be hurt
But, that would never happen again.

I had locked the door and tossed the key
As hard, and as far as I could,
Love would never enter there again,
My heart was closed for good.

Then you came into my life
And made me change my mind,
Just when I thought that tiny key
was impossible to find.

That's when you held out your hand
And proved to me I was wrong,
Inside your palm was the key to my heart...
You had it all along.

- Marsha Hoyt -


PS: To W. Qin, don't be sad. Remember there is always friends that care about you. And no one is perfect. :)
PSS: Gee... even Perfect World's character isn't perfect... =.='''

1 comment:

BlueMemo said...

who is the guy went to the outerspace..

where?