Thursday 25 October 2007

Exam Updates

Alright...

Exam is a lot hell harder than we all expected. So we are now swimming away from the pool of hell.

1 day left.
7 subjects examed.
Failing rate: 50%

Oh well, it started with EL and Computer Studies on Saturday - when I'm still sick. It started out well. EL and Computer are both quite easy-to-do.
However...

Monday: Chinese and Maths D
Chinese is so damn hard. Teacher had already told "students who must not be named" that even top chinese students in class like Chu Shan had problem in answering it correctly. Oh, my name is mention too - which is always a bad sign when it's chinese.
Maths D is moderate. I can't say it's hard, but it's not easy either. Well... and as usual, I didn't manage to finish it.
Oh yea... I just managed to get back to health the day before.

Tuesday: B.M. and Physic
This might be our dream day, but no.
The B.M. is nice. The questions are quite nice-to-do.
But Physic gave us a surprise. It's very high standard - something we didn't expect from our teacher. One good thing is there is a... erm... 'retest' on Monday on this subject, so case close.

Wednesday: English and Maths D (paper 2)
Well... English paper is quite hard this time, and many students complain about it. The writing paper isn't too good either. The topics are not nice-to-write, but I managed to choose the title "teamwork".
Maths D is almost the same as paper 1. Nothing special.

Thursday (today): Biology and Add Math's
Okay, nightmare day. Bio started out quite nice, just a few questions unknown...
But Add Maths...
I can see Jacky sleep after around 20 minutes, and Chun Xian is drawing something...
LOL
And Elize is playing with her paper...
Me? Too busy looking around... haha...
WTH! Can't even complete a single question. I'm not surprise that if more than half of the class fail again for this time.

So I think I know my point now... at least 2 subjects - Add Maths and Chinese had failed.
I think I will make that 3... tomorrow's LC.

---

About my sickness... well, it's a bit too stubborn. I had been sicked for 5 days - Wed till Sunday. And the sick isn't gonna leave if I had not attend for TCM (traditional Chinese Medicine).

Oh btw, the cure is so weird... if in a movie you will think it's witchcraft...

It's my aunt who use the method on me.
Chicken feathers.
Yea, you are not hearing (or seeing, in this situation) sounds! Chicken feathers!
Not by eating it of course.
The chicken feathers were boiled with water and let it cool down for a while.
And while it's still steaming (round 60-70 degree C I think), use the feathers to wipe my back, chest and face. After wiping, you can see some white glittering 'scales' and 'pig feather' on my skin. They say those are the cause of the fever.
Well, it's hard to explain, no scientific explanation, but it works, even though the clinic medicine don't work.


Well... I think that's all...
Will keep you all updated when the exams are finally over (tomorrow).

Good luck.


Aftermath.


PS: No PS for this post... :P
PSS: Qin, take care yourself. School reopen already don't late sleep again lor... if not sick like me... :)

No comments: