Sunday 7 October 2007

huh... where is freedom

A lyric... I wrote from the bottom of my heart...
What's wrong with that boy mama
He's living like that's got no mama
I think he is living in a dreadful drunk
Only attracted to the things that bring the trump
In his home, yeah, he try to be a good student
But he still got bombard by his dear parents
For using internet, for playing basketball
The hatred for his parents seems to be never-ending
But if he only have a bit freedom for his own life
Then he will have some free space for himself
And the free space will generate some happiness
And when you happy you are bound to get hope, yeah
Irate is what you demonstrate

And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
And stop blaming and scolding for you own reasons, yeah...

I'm boring, I'm dying
I'm hurt and you'll see me crying
Can you imagine what's happening
And you will know that how I feel

Brother Brother Brother help me
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is freedom

Where is freedom (freedom)
Where is
freedom (freedom)
Where is
freedom
Freedom, freedom
~Aftermath - Where is Freedom
Edited from 'Where is the Love' by Black Eye Peas

Just a "lyric" of myself, lending the song from Black Eye Peas.

----
----

My house
1625 hours
Operation
Wathafart

Voice Record, Printable version

Kaboom!
This is the first sound you will hear when you enter my house at this time.

Analyzing scene...
Source of Sound:
Quarrel

Yup...
That's what happened when my mother start another insane idea of her 'brilliant' plans...
And quite
unreasonable...

"I will remove your CPU and keep it at your grandma house..."

Holy sh*t...

Of course I will 'defend' myself...
What la... another way of making her pleased while making me harder...

You see... of course I will go and have a row with her... so now... change of plan:

"You will be online less and holiday you will also have a limited time of using comp... bla bla bla..."

Better than the first one... but still... damn!
It's holiday dude... End of year holiday! And now she blow up my bubble...
I have my plan ok... you still think I'm a little boy who doesn't think of my own future?
I have no idea of what's waiting me outside? No future plans? No idea of what I will be walking through?

Then you are wrong.

*Static*

End of Log

----------
----------

Too angry to write anymore about that...
Let's... put it down

===

Alright... had a tiring but fun duty yesterday night. The shows were good, but the working group was a mess... curtain and stuff... all the plans changed and we can only do the second best thing: wait for order.

One thing I'm quite angry is that what is promised isn't given.

"We noticed that Scouts are always helpful but left unnoticed. Now we decided to give you all a table at the feast."

This is what promised at the assembly. Everyone heard that. Even our scout teacher confirm that. Then at that night, no table... lol...
And our fatty of the troop was very eager to sit down on one of the tables... :P
Well... but then got one table they let us to eat when the feast is almost over... ate the last 3 dishes...
Oh yea... one of them is a scout from 29th Kinta when he's young... of course, 'one day scout whole life scout'... still a scout now... haha


Alright... nothing much... so...


Aftermath, out.

PS: The students like Kah Ho's singing... :P

2 comments:

BlueMemo said...

lol... can see that your mom always worry about you=.=

but he didnt let her hands off...

too bad^^

the duty so lame?

DavidLiou said...

yea... the duty damn lame... lol